Monday, January 24, 2011

Vintage Memories BOM

I'm not sure what I was thinking back in November but I signed up for a new BOM being offered by one of my LQS Honey Bee Quilt Shop and I finally started on the three months that I had accumulated. We are doing this in Maison De Garance by French General using the pattern Little Scraps by This and That. The patterns are very easy to follow and while I don't think I would have picked this fabric on my own and I am really starting to like how it's coming together. Below are my first three months ( 6 blocks)


Lest I get too carried away I do have a civil war quilt that I have to finish before April so this will no doubt fall behind again but they are fun little blocks to do on cold rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing out 2023 and heading into a New Year

 I have seriously been remiss in updating my blog but have vowed to turn a new leaf in 2024. Since my last post in 2018, I have lost my Mom ...