Sunday, November 15, 2009

Finally a finished project....

For some reason I start on these tops and never seem to find the time to pull it all together. This was an easy Happy Hour quilt top that I managed to complicate but adding appliqued circles to the back and it had just drug on forever but it's a Thanksgiving gift so I had to finish it this weekend.





















After it is was all complete I realized there was a small flaw in the fabric so one of the circles got this little runaway snowflake that I actually sort of like after I got over my initial shock.

1 comment:

  1. This quilt is lovely and so very festive. Love the circles too. GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete

Closing out 2023 and heading into a New Year

 I have seriously been remiss in updating my blog but have vowed to turn a new leaf in 2024. Since my last post in 2018, I have lost my Mom ...