Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sometimes I wonder what will happen to all

my unfinished projects when I die. Whenever I go to antique stores and see all the lonely unfinished quilts and projects I feel the need to save them all. I found this quilt awhile back and the yellow sashing was in very poor condition, holes and rust spots etc. so I took it apart and added new sashing and now I'm trying to figure out how to quilt it. It will go much faster if I stipple it but since it's old I feel like I should take the time and hand quilt it. Why I feel the need to save other peoples unfinished projects when I have a closet of my own is beyond me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh is that a PRETTY quilt!! I love collecting old quilt tops. And I love your chubby chicks quilt and the aqua and red one - so bright and cheerful.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Closing out 2023 and heading into a New Year

 I have seriously been remiss in updating my blog but have vowed to turn a new leaf in 2024. Since my last post in 2018, I have lost my Mom ...