Saturday, July 30, 2011

Santa Sack Swap 2



Recently I signed up for a Santa Swap that is being organized by Carol at Carol's Crafts Blog.  This is a swap that will take place over the next four months. We will each make a little sack/bag and add two small wrapped gifts and then mail them on Sept 1st and then each month mail two more small gifts to go in the sack. Then in December we'll also send a larger gift. All of these will be opened on Christmas and the anticipation of getting these gifts each month will be very tempting to look, morning and we've all taken a vow of honestly to not peak before then. So today we found out who our partners are. My partner is Kim from Creating by the Lake in the arid state of Arizona so I'll be working on some surprises very soon for her. Kim I'll be checking on your blog to see what surprises you would love the most :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nanci!!
    I am so excited to seek out treasures for you and get to know you better. I will hold you to the "vow of honesty" I know it will be hard.. oh my, just like little kids again.. how fun is this going to be.....I will be watching you....

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete

Closing out 2023 and heading into a New Year

 I have seriously been remiss in updating my blog but have vowed to turn a new leaf in 2024. Since my last post in 2018, I have lost my Mom ...