Friday, March 5, 2010

My Doll Quilt has finally arrived....

and I couldn't be happier. Rebecca at  http://rebeccasrags.blogspot.com/ made me this beautiful doll quilt and I just love everything about it. Since this was my first doll quilt swap I learned alot in the process and had so much fun and can't wait for the next swap to begin.  Thank you again Rebecca for making this such a wonderful experience for my first round! She also included a cool journal with birds that was a nice surprise in the package.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like your quilt. It seems a little strange, (but in a good way), to see my little quilt with someone else. I had so much fun, and I can't wait for the next DQS to come around.

    ReplyDelete

Closing out 2023 and heading into a New Year

 I have seriously been remiss in updating my blog but have vowed to turn a new leaf in 2024. Since my last post in 2018, I have lost my Mom ...