Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Houses

I was inspired awhile back by a quilt made by Stephanie at   http://makeitawonderfullife.blogspot.com/ that she called Trick or Treat and made in all fall colors. I absolutely love fall, love fall colors and couldn't resist making one of my own. Between her inspiration and the pattern by Sandy Bonsib, it didn't take me long to fall in love with these "nine-patch" house. So I finally have all the houses done and I'm working on setting them apart with a dark border and will decide from there where they go but I am positive it will have either a brushed homespun or flannel back.


3 comments:

  1. Oh I just love these houses. This is gorgeous. I can't wait until you get it finished and we can see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the houses - will be very pretty when it is done. Can't wait to see it!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind comments I'll keep you posted and hope to have it done before the cold sets in.

    ReplyDelete

Closing out 2023 and heading into a New Year

 I have seriously been remiss in updating my blog but have vowed to turn a new leaf in 2024. Since my last post in 2018, I have lost my Mom ...