Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas 2010

I never posted pictures of these two finishes since they were Christmas gifts but have no excuse for waiting till mid January. My brother is always hard to either buy or make for so this year I made him a pillow with pictures of he and his dogs. He lost one of the dogs (Sheila) this past year to old age so it was sad and since they were siblings Kaycee is also getting up there in age and I hoped this would serve to remind him of the good days.














I also joined Fat Quarter shops Mystery Quilt BOM back in June of 2009 and finished it up in August 2010 ( obviously I fell behind somewhere along the way). I had been working on this with the intent of giving it to my sister for her birthday but it ended up being Christmas.  As I was taking a photo of this quilt outside the front door a roadrunner was just checking things out and stood there long enough for me to take his picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing out 2023 and heading into a New Year

 I have seriously been remiss in updating my blog but have vowed to turn a new leaf in 2024. Since my last post in 2018, I have lost my Mom ...