Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hazel's Mystery Quilt A-long

I've been slowly working on my blocks for Hazel's BOM Mystery Quilt at http://hazelsdiary.wordpress.com/and finally this weekend got caught up so now I have the first 8 block done and 4 of the setting blocks. This is photo of the eight blocks and some the borders that are cut but this isn't how it will ultimately go together I just wanted to see what the overall color scheme is going to look like. The block on the right is just a trial of how they might possibly look with the setting triangles.

1 comment:

  1. This is really going to be a pretty quilt. Love the contrast in the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Closing out 2023 and heading into a New Year

 I have seriously been remiss in updating my blog but have vowed to turn a new leaf in 2024. Since my last post in 2018, I have lost my Mom ...