Sunday, December 20, 2009

Some time to relax and bake

I finally have almost all my Christmas gifts finished and can spend some time baking today and just enjoying the season. I made this door hanging for my sister and gave it to her yesterday so it's no longer a surprise.






Then I also made these Christmas stockings for my son and his fiancee and their little dog Mia. I used a tutorial on Moda Bake Shop at http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/07/his-and-her-scrappy-christmas-. stockings.html . They were pretty easy to do and I thought they would enjoy having stocking made with their own initials. I stuffed them full and added cute Hallmark reindeer sticking out of the top but I forgot to take finished picture. I used Figgy Pudding fabrics and then on Mia's just added a touch of doggie fabric.




1 comment:

  1. My hubby has been making goodies as my tummy doesn't want to think about making stuff! I have a great man!!!

    Don't forget to tell us all what you made!

    ReplyDelete

Closing out 2023 and heading into a New Year

 I have seriously been remiss in updating my blog but have vowed to turn a new leaf in 2024. Since my last post in 2018, I have lost my Mom ...