Sunday, September 6, 2009

Round 3 - Quilt Along

Against my better judgement I have decided to jump in again and join round 3 of the Old Red Barn Co. quilt along. You can follow the progress of all the quilters on the flickr group at www.flickr.com/groups/oldredbarncoquiltalong2009 but the latest updates for the wonky blocks are being posted at http://www.quiltdad.com/ . I am using a Riley Blake fabric "Just Dreamy" and while I love the fabric once it's all sewn together it is much brighter than I had originally thought. Looks like a quilt I should make for a sick child to brighten their day. Any ideas or who might need a quilt to brighten up their lives at the moment? 

2 comments:

  1. These are great. Hope to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you love your "Granny Quilt". I hope you like the one that I picked out. They are not perfect but made with love and prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Closing out 2023 and heading into a New Year

 I have seriously been remiss in updating my blog but have vowed to turn a new leaf in 2024. Since my last post in 2018, I have lost my Mom ...