Then I also made these Christmas stockings for my son and his fiancee and their little dog Mia. I used a tutorial on Moda Bake Shop at http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/07/his-and-her-scrappy-christmas-. stockings.html . They were pretty easy to do and I thought they would enjoy having stocking made with their own initials. I stuffed them full and added cute Hallmark reindeer sticking out of the top but I forgot to take finished picture. I used Figgy Pudding fabrics and then on Mia's just added a touch of doggie fabric.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Closing out 2023 and heading into a New Year
I have seriously been remiss in updating my blog but have vowed to turn a new leaf in 2024. Since my last post in 2018, I have lost my Mom ...
-
I came to Philadelphia last week for my son's engagement party which is scheduled for Saturday night and also to meet and visit with som...
-
I was watching TV this weekend and just happened to look over at one of my cats peacefully sleeping on her bed and felt really bad, they rea...
My hubby has been making goodies as my tummy doesn't want to think about making stuff! I have a great man!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to tell us all what you made!