I has also won a tissue cozy recently from www.primrose.design.com and decided to make a few of these for my family for Christmas and love how they turned out. The blue one at the top is the one I won. I think these will also make great gifts for friends that come down with the flu or a bad cold.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
More finished Christmas gifts.....
Well if I learned anything this year about wanting to make all my Christmas gifts it was that I have to start earlier. Most everything was done early December but then I decided to make a few more and I was pushed to the wire to finish everything. I finally finished my 9-patch that I did with Amanda Jean of www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com and decided to give it as a gift and I hope the recipient loves it as much as I do. It is all made with the 1930's 40's reproduction fabrics and looks just like an old quilt. (Try to ignore all the stuff I threw on the floor when I put the quilt on the bed :) It also has a label but can't show that since it would give away the gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Closing out 2023 and heading into a New Year
I have seriously been remiss in updating my blog but have vowed to turn a new leaf in 2024. Since my last post in 2018, I have lost my Mom ...
-
I came to Philadelphia last week for my son's engagement party which is scheduled for Saturday night and also to meet and visit with som...
-
I was watching TV this weekend and just happened to look over at one of my cats peacefully sleeping on her bed and felt really bad, they rea...
Hi! You stopped by and said hi at my blog, so I thought I'd return the favor! :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a great quilt-does the new owner LOVE it?? And the tissue holders are so cute too.. Sniffle, sniffle..
Happy New Year!
I LOVE your 9 patch quilt. I'm sure it was greatly appreciated. I need to finish up all my UFO's this year and use up my stash.
ReplyDeletekris