Thursday, December 31, 2009
One Little Word 2010
I just found Ali Edwards blog this morning inspiring us all to find "one little word for 2010 " to live by and make it our very own http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2009/12/one-little-word-2010.html#tpe-action-posted-6a00d83451bb3569e20120a791c943970b. If you haven't seen this or chosen your word I would encourage you to check it out. My word for 2010 is going to be SIMPLIFY. I want to live more simply, work on one project at a time, have less stuff, eat less and stress less. Since I am convinced that stuff creates chaos and stress in our lives a more simple life sounds wonderful to me today. I think for me this is a more realistic New Years Resolution. So what is your word going to be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Closing out 2023 and heading into a New Year
I have seriously been remiss in updating my blog but have vowed to turn a new leaf in 2024. Since my last post in 2018, I have lost my Mom ...
-
I came to Philadelphia last week for my son's engagement party which is scheduled for Saturday night and also to meet and visit with som...
-
I was watching TV this weekend and just happened to look over at one of my cats peacefully sleeping on her bed and felt really bad, they rea...
My word is "authentic." I want to be authentically me and not try to be the person I think people want me to be.
ReplyDelete